are offering a nice simple free bet of £25.00, which with this matched bet will give you a guaranteed profit of £18.64! If you’ve never registered an account at before, then you can register to get the free bet and therefore make some profit. Read on to find how to place this no risk bet!
Matched Bet Summary
For those of you who know what you’re doing, here’s a summary of the bet. This tip is specifically forand .
|Part 1 – Qualifying Bet||Part 2 – Profit Bet|
|Teams||Grimsby v Southport||Blackpool v Man City|
|League||English Soccer - Blue Square Premier||English Soccer - Barclays Premier League|
|Date||Sat, 16th Oct 2010 at 14:00:00||Sun, 17th Oct 2010 at 15:00:00|
|Back||Back Grimsby Win
with £25.00 at 1.67
|Back Blackpool Win
with £25.00 at 6
|Lay||Lay Grimsby Win
with £26.26 at 1.64
|Lay Blackpool Win
with £19.69 at 6.4
|Profit||£0.06 loss||£18.70 profit|
|Overall Profit||Overall, your profit is £18.64!|
Step 1 – Register aAccount
If you haven’t already done so, register for a free account with check out the Befair free bet details to find out how you can profit from this free bet.. They give you a completely no risk free bet of £25, so
Make sure you use the Refer and Earn Code BET234 to get your free bet.
Step 2 – Register aaccount
Stan James free bet). So register for the account, and just deposit £25.00.are currently offering a free bet of £25.00 when you deposit £25.00, and then place a bet of £25.00 (read more about the
Step 3 – Getting our free bet – The Qualifying Bet
Now that we have the betting accounts all registered, we’re ready to place our qualifying bet. This is the bet we need to place in order to triggerto give us a free bet, which we then use to make our profit from. requires us to bet at odds of 2.00 or better in order to qualify for the free bet.
This is the first match we’re interested in:
- BACK Grimsby Win at with £25.00 at odds of 1.67
- LAY Grimsby Win at with £26.26 at odds of 1.64. To place this bet, hit the lay button, then enter £26.26 into the stake box, this will then show a liability of £16.81 .
- You will need £16.81 in your account to cover this liability.
- In summary, the total amount of money you need to use is £41.81 (£25.00 at + £16.81 at ).
- This bet gives you a £0.06 loss.
You’ve now made a £0.06 loss but a £25.00 bet will be shortly be credited to your account at. So with this £25.00 free bet, we are now going to turn it into withdrawable cash.
Step 4 – The Guaranteed Profit Bet
Now that we’ve qualified for our £25.00 free bet, we want to turn that bet into cash that we can withdraw. This is the second match that we’re interested in:
- BACK Blackpool Win at with £25.00 at odds of 6
- LAY Blackpool Win with £19.69 at odds of 6.4. To place this bet, hit the lay button, then enter £19.69 into the stake box, this will then show a liability of £106.30 .
- You will need £106.30 in your account to cover this liability.
- In summary, the total amount of money you need to use is £131.30 (The free bet of £25.00 at + £106.30 at ).
- This bet gives you a £18.70 profit.
Have the odds changed?
If the odds have changed, you can use ourto work out what your stakes should be. Or you can leave a comment and we’ll update the tip.